Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year 2011!!!

thank godness i don't earn a living blogging. i've been wanting to start my own blog since aeons ago; well, actually i did have a blog before. started so eagerly when i was 3-4 months preggie??? i don't remember anymore. i always thought that the blog would still be there all the time, so i would be able to continue "blogging" anytime i want in future (in this case, future never came till today). guess what! i procrastinated 2 years!!! my favourite phrase is: how time flies like nobody's business! i blogged halfway in the middle of my pregnancy, stopped due to laziness and was hopeful i can continue when the lazy bug went away but it didn't!!! i wanted to capture my preggie moments...didn't quite make it. i wanted to blog again after giving birth...didn't make it also. and now my twins are 20 months already. blogging re-appears in my 2011 resolution list, i'm 3 days behind time now :(

well, actually i wanted to continue using my old blog. tried extremely hard to recall the login id & password but couldn't log in! so i created a new blog and started a new post and halfway typing, i went back to the login page again & tried to re-login, IT WORKED!!! so i copied & pasted this post into the old blog. yippie!!! what am i going to do with my newly created blog then? ooppss!! will figure out later how to delete the new blog.


i'm finally blogging again...i'm soooooooo proud of myself for the strong determination! kudos to cindy!!!

No comments: