Monday, November 10, 2008

my dear friend is back!

last nite one of my friends sms-ed me asking whether i wanted to go lunch with her. she's my dear friend who's going to finish her maternity leave soon and will be back to the reality a.k.a working world again next week. i quickly replied her yes! i haven't seen her for months now, even before she went to deliver, i really wonder how she looks like now. she told me she needs to groom herself thoroughly before going back to work. she's just trimmed her eye brow, has an appointment with the hair dresser on thursday and now the most important thing is to look for new clothes to wear! that's really a lot of shopping to be done...women just love it (only when they have nice figure to fit into easily).

i've seen many ladies still spotting big tummy after coming back from their maternity leave. i dread that moment myself, but don't think i could help it, could i? i do not have a big frame, thank god for that, but that doesn't mean that i don't put on weight easily. eventhough my tummy is still not that visible at 4 months, i guess my butt expands faster than my tummy!!! that's the first thing people around me notice when i was confirmed pregnant. sigh...

back to my lunch date later on, i'm still thinking what to eat. my friend has asked me to think about it, oh, i'm craving for japanese food as usual :P been eating sakae sushi for 2 consecutive weeks now...but i'm still not sick of it yet! another week of sakae sushi....whee!!!




No comments: